Up board doesn't work anymore after power led blinking and kernel trouble

Marwin
Marwin New Member Posts: 4
Hello,

I have been using my upboard since one month without any problem.
But yesterday, kernel sent strange problems concerning USB and eth0.
Afterwhat power led started blinking and switched off : then the board stop.

When I plug the power, led stayed switched off until I remove the CMOS battery.

But now, I am with a board with a power led switch on but that doesn't start, no signal from hdmi, USB and eth0 does'nt seem to have power anymore.

Any help ?

Thanks,

Comments

• Piotr Łyjak
    Piotr Łyjak New Member Posts: 2
    Hello

I'm facing exactly the same problem. Any progress in finding a solution, or my UP is just a brick now?
  • DCleri
    DCleri Administrator, AAEON Posts: 1,213 admin
    Which power supply are you using and what peripherals are connected to the board?
    What Linux Distribution and Kernel is installed on the board?

Make sure to unplug the power supply, then remove the CMOS battery and re-plug it after 30 sec or so.
    Try to power on the board again.
  • Piotr Łyjak
    Piotr Łyjak New Member Posts: 2
    dcleri wrote:
    Which power supply are you using and what peripherals are connected to the board?
    I'm using a power supply which was shipped with a board, that is FJ-SW0504000N 5V 4A output.
    dcleri wrote:
    What Linux Distribution and Kernel is installed on the board?
    Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I'm not sure about kernel version, but I didn't have time to fiddle with it before my board started malfunctioning.
    dcleri wrote:
    Make sure to unplug the power supply, then remove the CMOS battery and re-plug it after 30 sec or so.
    Did it countless times, still no juice. If it helps, I own a set with Intel RealSense R200, but I didn't even have a chance to plug in a camera.