Windows 10 - can't use GPIO sdk in UWP application

Options
Marco
Marco New Member Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in UP Board Windows
Hi
I'm trying to develop an UWP application to deploy on Win IoT but i'm finding some problems.
I've taken the SDK from the download section but the .dll library can't be referenced from visual studio 2017, I get:
"A reference to ..... \aaeonEAPI.dll could not be added. Please make sure that the file is accessible, and that is a valid assembly or COM component"

I think this is caused by the compiled .dll file which is too old for an UWP application.

I've tryed to run the project founded at:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yCbfbC75zDaXlDZWZueHZjWDQ/view
In this case an error window appears saying "Error opening library" and debugging the error is in the following call:
EApiGPIOSetDirection(EAPI.EAPI_GPIO_GPIO_ID(3), 0xFFFFFFFF, EAPI.EAPI_GPIO_OUTPUT);

The error says:
A call to the PInvoke function UpBoardBlinky!UpBoardBlinky.Form1::EApiGPIOSetDirection has unbalanced the stack. This problem can be caused when the managed PInvoke signature doesn't match the unmanaged destination signature. Verify thath the calling convention and the signatures' PInvoke parameters match the unmanaged destination signature

I can't figure out how to solve this issue, I think i need a .dll compiled library which can be referenced in an UWP application.
Do something similar exists?
Otherwise how can I controll GPIO pins on the Up Board from a C# project for Windows 10?

Thanks

Comments