NOTE:
All our newsletters are officially released here now via our official mailing list.
Join our mailing list here.

Exciting Announcement: Introducing the powerful UP Xtreme i14!

DeliaSirghie
DeliaSirghie Administrator, AAEON Posts: 31 admin

Hello everyone,

We're thrilled to introduce the UP Xtreme i14, a groundbreaking industrial-grade maker board that's set to redefine possibilities in embedded computing. Packed with Intel’s latest Intel® Core™ Ultra Processors (formerly Meteor Lake) and featuring the Intel® Arc™ Graphics engine, this compact powerhouse measures just 120.35×122.5mm, making it a versatile and space-efficient solution for your projects.

Key Features:

• Powerful Performance: Intel® Core™ Ultra Processors and Intel® Arc™ Graphics engine for top-tier performance.

• High Memory Capacity: Supports up to 64GB dual-channel LPDDR5 memory.

• Fast Data Transfer: PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe via 2x M.2 2280 M-keys ensures lightning-fast data transfer and responsiveness.

• Flexible Configuration: 40-pin HAT, reminiscent of the Raspberry Pi board, allows for versatile I/O configurations such as GPIO, UART, I2C, PWM, I2S, and ADC.

• Multiple Display Options: Up to 4 display choices, including HDMI 2.1 and DP 2.1, catering to diverse project needs.

You can check more about the product on the wiki page: https://github.com/up-board/up-community/wiki/UP-Xtreme-i14

Special Offer: Pre-order now and receive a Power Supply for FREE!

Whether you're working on industrial applications, embedded systems, or innovative maker projects, the UP Xtreme i14 offers the performance and adaptability you need.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your projects with cutting-edge technology. Pre-order your UP Xtreme i14 now and be among the first to experience the future of maker boards.

Pre-order Here: https://up-shop.org/up-xtreme-i14-series.html
UP Xtreme i14 is available for pre-order until 5th of July.

Join the discussion and share your thoughts on how you’d use the UP Xtreme i14 in your projects. We can't wait to see what you’re thinking of!

Privacy Policy