This is the area to clarify hardware specification if there's anything unclear from the datasheet. If the specification is software related, please ask in the related software section.

Native C libraries to GPIO pins?

Hello,

I just got my Up Board and have it set up and running. I want to transition a project I have been working on with the RPi 3 to the Up Board. The project is driving a large series of 32X32 RGB LED panels. In order to do this I have to trigger the GPIO pins extremely quickly to keep the display updated at 24 bpp color.

I see that some Python libraries have been ported and that is great. However, is there a native C library I can use and documentation to go with it?

thanks
iosman

Comments

• iosman123iosman123 New Member Posts: 5

@iosman123 said:
    Hello,

I just got my Up Board and have it set up and running. I want to transition a project I have been working on with the RPi 3 to the Up Board. The project is driving a large series of 32X32 RGB LED panels. In order to do this I have to trigger the GPIO pins extremely quickly to keep the display updated at 24 bpp color . . .

I see that some Python libraries have been ported and that is great. However, is there a native C library I can use and documentation to go with it?

thanks
    iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.